Tai Lakeside Ancient Villages Biking Tour- Lunch in Local family
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tailake is surrounded by a series of small hills and protected zones that don’t attract a lot of attention from the average vacationer, but are a great spot to escape the crowds and explore the less visited parts of China’s colorful rural landscape.
Starting from Tai Lake Bridge, China Cycle Tours will take you along the lakeside before entering the first of 6 local villages where the ancient buildings and stone paths have remained the same for generations, some dating back as far as 800 years. Bacause this ride is off the beaten track away from heavy traffic, it is suitable for all the family or anyone whho just wants to have a fun day out.
Tired after a couple of hours riding? Cold beer and lunch in a local family are waiting for you.
FACTS AND INFORMATION
Minimum group size: 4
Meeting Point: Garden Hotel
Departure Time: 9am
Return Time: 5:30pm
Total Cycling Distance: 25km approx
Difficulty: Beginner to intermediate
RMB 680 at normal weekends
RMB 780 during public holidays
English-speaking tour leader
Lunch in local family
Items not mentioned
Bicycle rental RMB 100 for the entire trip, including
HOW TO BOOK IT
1. Online booking
2. Phone booking: +86 137 6111 5050
3. Email booking: email@example.com
1. Booking is essential. Showing up without booking is not encouraged.
2. You are encouraged to buy travel insurance before joining a CCT trip.
2. In case of unfavorable weather or less than five tour participants, CCT reserves the right to cancel the trip on short notice. Please make sure you leave your phone number and email upon booking.
PLEASE KINDLY OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES
1. Every tour participant is required to sign a waiver before the tour.
2. Please follow the guidelines set forth by China Cycle Tours in order to ensure your safety during your involvement with the group.
3. If you are on special medication, or have a health problem in nature, please state your situation in the booking form. Privacy will be assured.
4. Do not bring illegal drugs to any China Cycle Tours activities.
5. Do not engage in extreme sports while involved in any China Cycle Tours activities.