Chongming Island 1 Day Cyling Tour
ABOUT THE TOUR
China Cycle tours do it’s best to find and propose you tours that can suits your tastes in discovering the multiples faces of China, in unusual places you never thought of. For this new summer tour we offer you to go to Chongming Island.
China`s third largest island and home of a bird sanctuary,it’s a quiet and peaceful refuge from the busy and bustling city. Situated just an hour away by car from Shanghai this place is full of unique sights such as it’s plantations,canals and traditional atmosphere.
Visit this huge island and eco-friendly place for a relaxing ride though small villages,parks,plantations, and the beautiful riverside and of course it’s typical fisherman's.
More trip photos on Flickr.
Leave Shanghai early in the morning and take a 1.5 hour elevator road and tunnel bridge drive to Chongming Island. Start cycling along the riverside and across beautiful country side, small villages, plantations.There will be plenty of places to stop for some great pictures and snacks.
FACTS AND INFORMATION
Group size: Mininum 4, maximum 10
Meeting Point: Garden Hotel
Departure Time: 9AM
Return Time: 5:30PM
Total Cycling Distance: 35km
Difficulty: Easy to moderate
Trip -only price:
RMB 680 at normal weekends
RMB 780 during public holidays
English-speaking tour leader
Cost for drinks
Bicycle rental RMB 100 for the entire trip, including
HOW TO BOOK IT
1. Online booking
2. Phone booking: +86 137 6111 5050
3. Email booking: email@example.com
1. Booking is essential. Showing up without booking is not encouraged.
2. You are encouraged to buy travel insurance before joining a CCT trip.
2. In case of unfavorable weather or less than five tour participants, CCT reserves the right to cancel the trip on short notice. Please make sure you leave your phone number and email upon booking.
PLEASE KINDLY OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES
1. Every tour participant is required to sign a waiver before the tour.
2. Please follow the guidelines set forth by China Cycle Tours in order to ensure your safety during your involvement with the group.
3. If you are on special medication, or have a health problem in nature, please state your situation in the booking form. Privacy will be assured.
4. Do not bring illegal drugs to any China Cycle Tours activities.
5. Do not engage in extreme sports while involved in any China Cycle Tours activities.