1-Day Tai Lake East Mountain Cycling Adventure
ABOUT THE TOUR
Get out of the city for a day of biking through the East Mountain Nature Reserve near Suzhou. Visit the ancient sites nearby whilst enjoying excellent riding and stunning views. The trip starts along a lakeside track, passing by villages and farmland then we climb us the quiet tea leaf vovered East Mountain overlooking tranquil Tai Lake to the sough west of Suzhou, a perfect place with a scattering of climbing paths, peaceful villages and serene temples.
FACTS AND INFORMATION
- Minimum group size: 4
- Tour departure time: 9am
- Tour return time: 5:30pm
- Cycling distance: 25km approx
- Meetup point: Garden Hotel
- Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
RMB 680 at normal weekends
RMB 780 during public holidays
English-speaking tour leader
Sandwich and water
Other items not mentioned
Bicycle rental RMB 100 for the entire trip, including
HOW TO BOOK IT
1. Online booking
2. Phone booking: +86 137 6111 5050
3. Email booking: email@example.com
1. Booking is essential. Showing up without booking is not encouraged.
2. You are encouraged to buy travel insurance before joining a CCT trip.
2. In case of unfavorable weather or less than five tour participants, CCT reserves the right to cancel the trip on short notice. Please make sure you leave your phone number and email upon booking.
PLEASE KINDLY OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES
1. Every tour participant is required to sign a waiver before the tour.
2. Please follow the guidelines set forth by China Cycle Tours in order to ensure your safety during your involvement with the group.
3. If you are on special medication, or have a health problem in nature, please state your situation in the booking form. Privacy will be assured.
4. Do not bring illegal drugs to any China Cycle Tours activities.
5. Do not engage in extreme sports while involved in any China Cycle Tours activities.