Zhujiajiao - Water Towns 1 Day Cycling Escape
ABOUT THE TOUR
Zhujiajiao, the day’s destination, is a local treasure located in a suburb of Shanghai city. It’s one of the partially restored watertowns on the banks of Dianshan Hu lake typified by the many small waterways that crisscross the village like main street and broadway with a history of more than 1700 years. A perfect short cycling trip to explore quiet, hidden away village architectures, waterways, lake side roads and less visited pathes through the country side.
More trip photos on Flickr.
We leave Shanghai early in the morning by private transport to Zhujiajiao. We then cycle about 25km through the country side to Zhujiajiao watertown,explore the town, her tranditional waterfront houses, quiet streets, the ancient waterway and stone bridges either on foot or by bicycle. Where we explore the shop-lined alley ways on foot and take a boat trip along ancient bridges and traditional Jiangnan style water-front houses, and then enjoy a lunch in one of the water-front restaurants.
FACTS AND INFORMATION
Group size: Mininum 4, maximum 12
Meeting Point: Garden Hotel
Departure time: 10:00AM
Return time: 5:30pm
Estimated total cycling distance: 30km
Trip -only price:
RMB 680 at normal weekends
RMB 780during public holidays
English-speaking tour leader
Other items not mentioned
Bicycle rental RMB 100 for the entire trip, including
HOW TO BOOK IT
1. Online booking
2. Phone booking: +86 137 6111 5050
3. Email booking: email@example.com
1. Booking is essential. Showing up without booking is not encouraged.
2. You are encouraged to buy travel insurance before joining a CCT trip.
2. In case of unfavorable weather or less than five tour participants, CCT reserves the right to cancel the trip on short notice. Please make sure you leave your phone number and email upon booking.
PLEASE KINDLY OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES
1. Every tour participant is required to sign a waiver before the tour.
2. Please follow the guidelines set forth by China Cycle Tours in order to ensure your safety during your involvement with the group.
3. If you are on special medication, or have a health problem in nature, please state your situation in the booking form. Privacy will be assured.
4. Do not bring illegal drugs to any China Cycle Tours activities.
5. Do not engage in extreme sports while involved in any China Cycle Tours activities.