China Cycle tours do it鈥檚 best to find and propose you tours that can suits your tastes in discovering the multiples faces of China, in unusual places you never thought of. For this new summer tour we offer you to go to Chongming Island.
China`s third largest island and home of a bird sanctuary,it鈥檚 a quiet and peaceful refuge from the busy and bustling city. Situated just an hour away by car from Shanghai this place is full of unique sights such as it鈥檚 plantations,canals and traditional atmosphere.
Visit this huge island and eco-friendly place for a relaxing ride though small villages,parks,plantations, and the beautiful riverside and of course it鈥檚 typical fisherman's.
Beautiful paths along tree-lined canals
Rural villages and local communities
Great views from the wetland
Leave Shanghai early in the morning and take a 1.5 hour elevator road and tunnel bridge drive to Chongming Island. Start cycling along the riverside and across beautiful country side, small villages, plantations.There will be plenty of places to stop for some great pictures and snacks.
FACTS AND INFORMATION
Meeting Point: Central Plaza
Total Cycling Distance: 38km
Difficulty: Easy to moderate
CNY 1800 /EUR 220/USD 300/person
CNY 1200 /EUR 140/USD 200/person
CNY 950 /EUR 110/USD 160/person
CNY 850 /EUR 100/USD 145/person
We only accept cash at the tour,the ATM is close to office.
*The EUR and USD price will according to currently rate.
English speaking tour leader
Private round-trip transportation
Mountain Bicycle and helmet
All entrance fees
Lunch (Sandwich) and Water
Other items not mentioned
1. Every tour participant is required to sign a waiver before the tour.
2. Please follow the guidelines set forth by China Cycle Tours in order to ensure your safety during your involvement with the group.
3. If you are on special medication, or have a health problem in nature, please state your situation in the booking form. Privacy will be assured.
4. Do not bring illegal drugs to any China Cycle Tours activities.
5. Do not engage in extreme sports while involved in any China Cycle Tours activities.