Located in between the beautiful Suzhou and the monstrous Lake Tai, Qionglong Mountain is the highest mountain in Suzhou. As such, it has been filled with many historical sites, like Sun Wu Garden (the site where Sun Tzu wrote The Art of War). The mountain has been officially listed as a national forest park and serves as a cultural and adventure tourists alike.
Join us as we climb the mountain by bike and cruise along its many Pine tree-lined paths into paradise with overview of Tai Lake.
1. Every tour participant is required to sign a waiver before the tour.
2. Please follow the guidelines set forth by China Cycle Tours in order to ensure your safety during your involvement with the group.
3. If you are on special medication, or have a health problem in nature, please state your situation in the booking form. Privacy will be assured.
4. Do not bring illegal drugs to any China Cycle Tours activities.
5. Do not engage in extreme sports while involved in any China Cycle Tours activities.